Relocation is a complicated exercise in coordination. We get local Reno Nevada home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Reno Nevada“. The great thing is that we’re able to help a good many of those sellers sell their house quickly (because we’re actively buying houses in Reno Nevada right now!).
There’s an insane amount of details to keep together, plus the stress of whatever is making you move in the first place – often it’s a new job or a sick relative, but the true need to move always comes with a dramatic change.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house for 2 years. That gets expensive and it doesn’t have to be that way.
Although the market is relatively stable right now in Reno Nevada, things can change in the blink of an eye.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Reno Nevada house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Reno Nevada… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact me and get a Free Home Evaluation. Free no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long you may or may not be able / willing to sell the house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you money.
- Rent your House. Some Homeowners are hesitate or are not aware they can rent there house and cover the cost of there mortgage. This can be a great option for home owners. You can cover the mortgage payments and on top pf that, make extra in come. If you would like to hire or talk to property manager, Contact Me today. I will give you a Free Rental Analysis and help you go over all of your options.
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action. The longer you wait the more challenging it can be If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! I will be happy to help you. I can help you by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first.
I’m happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Reno Nevada real estate, so please feel free to call me at 775-525-0980 and chat with me anytime.